2023 - Webinar - ABEN - E&O Roadmap to Personal Auto - Feb. 1
IIA Webinar - Access from wherever you have internet access
Wednesday, February 01, 2023
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Central Standard Time
Course #: 6000059424
3 IL CE hours - Ethics
This course is designed to help insurance producers prevent claims based on alleged errors or omissions in performance of professional duties in selling and servicing personal auto insurance. In this course:
• Agent, broker, and producer are interchangeable terms
• Prevent is used in the risk management sense—i.e., reducing the frequency or likelihood of claims
Focal point of the course: the agent who fully understands and skillfully customizes coverage not only demonstrates his or her value to clients but also avoids errors and omissions (E&O) charges that can result from a failure to meet clients’ needs.
• This webinar goes through an in-depth analysis of the standard personal auto policy (PAP) and how it applies. Areas reviewed will include:
• Forms, Eligibility Requirements and Named Insured Options
• Definitions of the PAP
• A detailed review of Parts A-F of the PAP
• Each chapter concludes with sales tips and E&O loss control
Important - Please Read:
Westport or Utica E&O Credit: Attendance requirements based on the number of agency staff must be met to be eligible for the Westport or Utica premium credits. You will receive an attendance verification form to forward to your E&O Program Manager once you have attended the class.
To view the cancellation policy, click here.