2022 - IIA of IL CONVO - October 4-6
Crowne Plaza - Springfield, Springfield, IL
Tuesday, October 04, 2022
- Thursday, October 06, 2022
Central Standard Time
The IIA of IL CONVO is the premier event for independent insurance professionals in Illinois. Learn about the latest topics and news that matter most to you from leading experts, peers, and others while earning up to 12 hours of IL continuing education credit. With a variety of sessions, you can customize your schedule to best fit your agency’s needs. The crown jewel of CONVO is the largest industry tradeshow in Illinois. One of the most valuable pieces of CONVO, and one of the great benefits of being in person, is peer-to-peer networking through education sessions and social events. Learn from others like you as we grow the independent agency network.
Register early to gain access to discounted pricing, the opportunity to book your hotel room at the Crowne Plaza, and other early registration opportunities. *Information on securing your room will be provided in your confirmation email.
Visit the CONVO website for more information including class descriptions, instructors, social events, hotel information, exhibitor details, etc.
EXPERIENCE the Event:
- Tuesday Deep Dive Education Sessions: includes the double value of the IIA of IL Errors & Omissions program, which also meets the IL DOI Ethics Requirements.
- Tuesday Dutch-Dine-Around Dinners: gives you the opportunity to take in local Springfield cuisine with other agents, company representatives, and the IIA of IL team. Space is limited.
- Tuesday Social Event: The Young Agents Committee is bringing back Casino night and raising money to support Make-a-Wish.
- Wednesday Interactive General Session: Steve Anderson will lead us in a journey through "The Evolution of Insurance". We will use "where we have been" to understand what is coming next. Steve will lead a panel of insurance professionals who will share what their agencies have done to combat some of the challenges agencies are facing from technology to staffing to increasing competition. We will also recognize our award recipients including Agent of the Year, Agency of the Year, Young Agent of the Year and more.
- Wednesday Food Truck Lunch: Back by popular demand, we are bringing back the food trucks serving up some of Springfield's best dishes.
- Wednesday Tradeshow: Explore new market opportunities featuring more than 130 top carriers, MGAs, and a variety of other vendors.
- Wednesday Evening Celebration: In keeping with the evolution theme, join us for a celebration as we party through the decades. The evening will include food, drinks, friendships, music, and lots of fun! Attendees are encouraged to dressed in attire from your favorite decade, whether it is your favorite concert t-shirt or rocking the 50's poodle skirt, your outfit is up to you.
- Thursday General Session: Going back to our advocacy roots, we will close out CONVO with an "Industry & Election Forecast....Association Resources, Industry Insights, & Election Analysis". The session will feature three speakers including Illinois Director of Insurance Dana Popish Severinghaus, Hannah Meisel - NPR State Government and Political Editor, and Amy Walter, publisher and editor-in-chief of the non-partisan Cook Political Report with Amy Walter.
*ADD YOUR GOLF REGISTRATION BEFORE YOU CHECKOUT.