2021 - IIA of IL CONVO - Oct. 5-7
Crowne Plaza - Springfield, Springfield, IL
Tuesday, October 05, 2021
- Thursday, October 07, 2021
Central Standard Time
CONVO is In-Person and Back at the Crowne Plaza in Springfield!
The IIA of IL CONVO is the premier event for independent insurance professionals in Illinois. Learn about the latest topics and news that matter most to you from leading experts, peers, and others while earning up to 12 hours of IL continuing education credit. With a variety of sessions, you can customize your schedule to best fit your agency’s needs. The crown jewel of CONVO is the largest industry tradeshow in Illinois. One of the most valuable pieces of CONVO, and one of the great benefits of being back in person, is peer-to-peer networking through education sessions and social events. Learn from others like you as we grow the independent agency network.
Register early to gain access to discounted pricing, the opportunity to book your hotel room at the Crowne Plaza, and other early registration opportunities. *Information on securing your room will be provided in your confirmation email.
Visit the CONVO website for more information including class descriptions, instructors, social events, hotel information, exhibitor details, etc.
EXPERIENCE the Event:
- Tuesday Deep Dive Education Sessions: includes the double value of the IIA of IL Errors & Omissions program, which also meets the IL DOI Ethics Requirements.
- Tuesday Dutch-Dine-Around Dinners: gives you the opportunity to take in local Springfield cuisine with other agents, company representatives, and the IIA of IL team. Space is limited.
- Tuesday Social Event: The Young Agents Committee is planning another great event for all attendees.
- Wednesday Keynote Session: hear from experts on the changing of the insurance marketplace and maximizing leadership results in a multi-generational workforce, as well as State & National Updates, and more.
- Wednesday Tradeshow: Explore new market opportunities featuring more than 150 top carriers, MGAs, and a variety of other vendors.
- Wednesday Social Event: As always, attendees will enjoy food & drinks, friendships, music, and lots of fun!
- Thursday General Session: After a year and a half of changes, we will wrap up CONVO with a State of the Association address and, back by popular demand, a Carrier Executives Panel where we will evaluate changes seen by the industry and discuss what the future holds.
If you would rather email/mail a registration form Click here.
*ADD YOUR GOLF REGISTRATION BEFORE YOU CHECKOUT.