2022 - Webinar - ABEN - E&O Roadmap to Cyber & Privacy Insurance - Part One - Oct. 12
IIA Webinar - Access from wherever you have internet access
Wednesday, October 12, 2022
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Central Standard Time
3 IL CE hours - Ethics
Part 1 helps to define what cyber liability is and is not. Our world is changing and we as agents & brokers need to help our clients understand the need to protect their businesses as technology impacts exposures in order to do this, we need to understand the exposure and coverage.
A business used to feel fully protected when they purchased Property, General Liability, Auto and Workers Compensation. A variety of emerging issues now require we pay special attention to exposures not adequately covered by the Business Owners or Package Policies. Topics that will be discussed include:
• Demystifying Cyber and Privacy Loss Exposures and Insurance Coverage
• Information Security Liability Exposures
• Privacy Liability Exposures
• First-Party Property Loss Exposures
• Emerging Cyber and Privacy Exposures
• Cyber Space and Privacy Loss Control
• Underwriting Cyber and Privacy Insurance
Important - Please Read:
Westport or Utica E&O Credit: Attendance requirements based on the number of agency staff must be met to be eligible for the Westport or Utica premium credits. You will receive an attendance verification form to forward to your E&O Program Manager once you have attended the class.
To view the cancellation policy, click here.